Mazzer is a leading company for the manufacture of coffee grinders, grinder-dosers and accessories. Its products are distributed in 90 countries worldwide and are well known for quality, reliability and design. The company is present throughout the entire technological process and the reliability of its components is internationally appreciated.
About Mazzer's T-Tamper
T-Tamper was created to obtain constant extractions, improve coffee quality in the cup and protect barista well-being. The machine automatically distributes, levels and tamps the ground coffee, thereby optimising both workflow and results.
T-Tamper has been designed to guarantee the utmost precision as far as calibrating the weight distributed on the coffee puck by the rotating tamper. Both the machine’s extremely solid structure and high-quality materials prevent it from deforming during the work cycle; in this way, the ground coffee is pressed evenly and parallel to the surface, in order to obtain optimum extractions.
COMPACT AND ELEGANT
The compact design that extends upwards rather than outwards – just 14 cm wide – makes this a modular element for which a space can easily be found on the workbench. The T-Tamper is easy to clean and will keep all the coffee into the portafilter even when handling large doses.
- Accurate tamping pressure (±0.5 kg, ±1.1 lbs) by means of a load cell with feedback control
- Automatic rotating system that distributes and levels the ground coffee in the cup whilst it is being tamped. The rotation keeps the tamper clean from coffee.
- Adjustable portafilter holder to guarantee optimum parallelism between the ground coffee and the tamping surface.
EXCELLENT REPEATABILITY OF THE END CUP RESULT
The automated coffee distribution and tamping process achieves excellent results without barista intervention, thus helping prevent occupational-related diseases concerning the repetitive use of wrists, hands and elbows.
The machine has been designed with inductive cup-detecting sensors and mechanical locking systems to fully protect baristas’ hands during the work cycle.
- A solid and sturdy stainless steel structure (weight: 12.5 kg – 27.6 lbs) prevents portafilter holder and tamping head to flex under stress to guarantee maximum parallelism
- Multi-adjustable cup holder to fit any type of filter holder, included naked
- Ergonomic design with an optimum viewing angle of the electronic control system
- Over 1.2 million cycles tested
- Wide tamping pressure adjustment range (10-35 kg)
- The option to pre-set two quick-change tamping pressures
- Two working modes to choose between: fast (single tamp) or accurate (double tamp)
- Option to select the height from which to start the tamper, in order to optimise work times
- Diagnostics (stroke counter, defects, error codes)
- Removable cup holder to facilitate cleaning
Mazzer T-Tamper Specs
- Power: 100W
- Version: Electtronica
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Compatibility: with all cups, including naked
- 2 tamping pressure profiles: fast and precise
- Force adjustment: from 10kg to 35kg with step of 1kg in fast mode and 0.5kg in precise mode
- Safety system: inductive, mechanical, magnetic
Rent from R29 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)