Rocket Espresso produces the finest espresso machines in the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’ translated to, ‘made by hand’.
Their small team of craftsmen produce both premium domestic and commercial espresso machines, beautifully made with meticulous care and attention to detail.
More importantly, Rocket Espresso machines will deliver the finest espresso in the cup, time after time.
About the Rocket R Nine One
The R NINE ONE was developed to bring the very best of our commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of outstanding results. Designed for use in a small commercial application or home environment.
Thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control
Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
Rocket R Nine One Espresso Machine features
- Potentiometer controlled magnetic pump with variable pressure profiling
- Up to 5 pre-programmed pressure profiles
- Pressure profile can be manually controlled with the brew paddle
- Dual boiler
- 1.9L insulated stainless steel brew boiler
- 3.6L insulated stainless steel steam boiler
- Digital touch screen operation
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Magnetic volumetric pump offers precise and silent operation
- Can operate from a reservoir or be plumbed in
- Saturated group head for maximum thermal stability and control
- Dual PID control for greater temperature stability
- Automatic on/off settings
- Digital shot timer
- Water reservoir or direct water connection option
- Stainless steel chassis
- Group pressure gauge
- Steam boiler pressure gauge
- Comes with two complete portafilters (single and double)
- Comes with metal tamper
- Separate steam and hot water wands
- No-burn steam wand
Rocket R Nine One Espresso Machine specifications
- Brew boiler capacity: 1.9L
- Steam boiler capacity: 3.6L
- Brew boiler power: 1,200W
- Steam boiler power: 1,400W
- Maximum concurrent power draw: 1,600W
- Body made of stainless steel with rubber finishes
- Boilers made of AISI 316L stainless steel
- Dimensions: 410 x 505 x 430 mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight: 47.4 kg
Rent from R104 per day
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)