Timemore was founded in 2012 in China with the hope to set new standards for the coffee industry. In 2018 they became the No. 1 best selling manual coffee brand in China and in 2020 they distributed their products to 42 countries worldwide. Their designs are based on professionalism, aesthetics, ease of use, and honesty. In this fast-paced world, they help people pursue rituals for a slower life with coffee equipment.
About the Chestnut C2 Manual Coffee Grinder
This award-winning grinder has been precision engineered, matching exquisite looks with amazing performance. Timemore’s dual ball-bearing system and precision-cut metal burrs allow for effortless grinding and unmatched grind uniformity. Grind uniformity is the most important aspect of a coffee grinder as allows for better extraction and therefore more flavour in the cup. The Timemore Chestnut C2 has a 20-30g capacity (1 cup) and is precision machined from alloy aluminium. A finely engraved texture finish provides a grippy, sturdy feel in your hand for the ultimate in hand-grinding experience. Available in black & red handle.
- Dual ball-bearing system for smooth uniform grinding
- Precision-cut alloy aluminium unibody construction with screw on base container
- Full range of adjustable coarseness levels from Turkish (extra fine), espresso, AeroPress, pour over and French press (coarse)
- Precise and easy grind adjustment
- Toughened hard steel burrs aid speed, uniformity and durability
- Includes carry bag, instruction manual, cleaning brush and display case
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum + Walnut + Stainless Steel + PC
- Size: 14.8cm x 5.2cm,
- Weight: 429g
- Coffee capacity: 20g beans (1 large cup)
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)