Timemore was founded in 2012 in China with the hope to set new standards for the coffee industry. In 2018 they became the No. 1 best selling manual coffee brand in China and in 2020 they distributed their products to 42 countries worldwide. Their designs are based on professionalism, aesthetics, ease of use, and honesty. In this fast-paced world, they help people pursue rituals for a slower life with coffee equipment.
About the Chestnut C3 Pro Burr Grinder
High-end professional hand grinders, like the Chestnut C3 Pro, often produce superior grind quality to electric grinders. Substituting expensive motors allow manufacturers to focus on grind efficiency, burr quality, and materials. Being a manual and tactile experience, Timemore have perfected the coffee making experience with the C3 Pro.
The C3 Pro is a significant upgrade from Timemore’s award winning Chestnut C2, which set the standard for hand grinders globally. The Chestnut C3 Pro combines all the best features, like the foldable handle, into one amazing, high-value package.
- Superior grind quality: Unmatched uniformity for better extraction and ultimately better coffee
- Universal grind: 20 grind settings for French Press/plunger, filter, pour over, AeroPress, Mocka Pot, Espresso
- High-quality burrs: Patented S2C burr stainless steel burrs for ease, precision, and longevity
- Smooth grinding: Dual-bearing makes manual grinding a very enjoyable experience
- Build Quality: Precision machined alloy aluminium body
- Feel: Sturdy, luxurious and grippy
- Compact: Stainless steel fold-away mechanical handle for intact compact storage
Timemore’s new patented “Spike and Crush”, or “S2C” burr design has a 2-step grinding action. An initial cut primes the beans for the secondary finer grind dramatically improving efficiency, grind uniformity and burr longevity.
The S2C burr is an enhanced universal burr, meaning it doesn’t have a bias towards espresso or manual brews. It delivers superior uniformity throughout. From plunger/French press all the way through to extra fine grinds like Espresso.
The Chestnut C3 Pro is hard to match for features and value.
- Colour Black
- Patented 38mm “Spike to Cut” conical burr for precision grinding
- Includes carry bag, instruction manual, cleaning brush and display case
- Material: Aluminum + Stainless Steel + PC
- H: 147mmx DW: 52mm
- Weight: 430g
- Coffee capacity: 25g beans (1 large cup)
Hey, we get it, coffee equipment is not cheap! And paying the bills with coffee takes time. Use our payment options to ease up some cashflow!
We now offer you the following options:
1) Settle immediately with either YOCO or PayFlex
2) Shop on credit with Mobicred (via Peach Payments)
3) Use now, pay later with Payflex (via Peach Payments)
4) Use now, rent until you own with Buna Rent-to-own
5) Apply for financing through Buna Coffee (refer to this link)